Monday, March 2, 2009

We have been putting in some good hours at the house in Lewistown. We have the 3 bedrooms completely painted as well as the hallway. I chose Cottage White for the ceiling, which isn't really white at all, but kind of a creamy orangish something or other. Then the walls are Biloxi. I have no idea what that means. I don't know how they come up with color names. I guess this color is supposed to make you think of Biloxi, Mississippi or something? Anyway you can't really tell a difference in the colors which is lame because I just would have bought another bucket of the same dang color. Anyway it does look really good, and it's so nice to have some fresh paint on the walls. Then this afternoon I put up all the ceiling lights and Tim did trim painting and put a sand texture on the bathroom walls. So we are almost completely done with the bedrooms. We just need to replace the windows and hopefully Tim can get the carpet in sometime this week. We will be working there all this week so will get quite a few things done!

No comments:

Post a Comment