Monday, March 9, 2009

In Loving Memory...

My Great Grandma Agnes Leach passed away peacefully early this morning. She was just 2 months shy of her 100th birthday. It would have been neat if she had met this milestone, but I believe 99 years is long enough. It's amazing to think of the things she has seen in her 99 years. Way more than we will ever see in our lives. One thing I remember about grandma is she always had Tang for us kids, and we began to call her Grandma Tang. She was such an artistic lady too. She was quite the painter. I remember her watching Bob Ross on t.v. all the time. I think all of the family is lucky enough to own one of her paintings. I remember she had some of her artwork for sale in the Wolves Den when I was little. I saved all my money up so I could buy one of her paintings. I'm pretty sure she cut me a pretty fair deal! She also did some leather carving, crocheting, drawings, making cards, numerous arts and crafts, and the list goes on. She was a very kind person, loving to visit with anyone, and always had time for her family. She is resting peacefully now. We love you grandma. May you rest in peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment