Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Down Home Fun

This last weekend, Tim had his EMT refresher course in Harlo all weekend, so on Sunday I decided to go visit my parents. They are in full swing of lambing so I thought I would go help out for the day, but I quickly got distracted with another project. I had been getting the itch to do some sewing, and mom is working on a big sewing project, so I plopped right down at the machine and sewed the whole day! I'm very inspired now, and have lots of plans to make some stuff. I'll share more about that later, but I can't spoil the surprise yet. I did manage to sneak out to the barn to look at the lambs before I left. They are so cute with their floppy ears and gangly legs. I'm sure Benjie would love to have a little lamb to play with!

No comments:

Post a Comment