Thursday, February 16, 2012

Trying to Catch Up!!!

I know, I know.  I am waaay behind on posting updates.  This having a baby doesn't really leave you a lot of time to blog, much less showering, eating, going to the bathroom, sleeping.....

Anyway thought I would post some recent pictures.  My Christmas pictures are on my other computer and I don't have the internet hooked up on it yet.  When I get everything back in order I'll post some Christmas pictures.

This is from New Years.  We went to Chico Hot Springs on New Year's Eve to swim around for awhile, spent the night in Livingston.  Libby loves the water!  We got her a little innertube that she could float around in.  She just kicked back and enjoyed the water.  She was so cute in her little pnk frilly swimsuit.  We swam for about an hour and a half and she was so content.  So glad she likes the water.  On New Year's Day we met Aunt Colette and Uncle Kelly at White Sulphur Hot Springs for another soak in the hot springs.



Libby and daddy plowing snow:


Tim's birthday was on a very blustery day.  Gust up to 70 mph+.  Lots of semis blowing over, electricity out for awhile, shingles and garbage cans and barbecue tarps flying all over.  It was an eventful day!  Was glad when he was home for a nice birthday supper.  I made steaks with a peppercorn gravy.  The fun part was his birthday cake.  I worked long and hard to make the perfect cake for him.  I made a red velvet cake.  This was my first time using rolled fondant and I think it turned out pretty well for my first time.  I made Tim a toolbox birthday cake.  I was kind of proud of it.  Definitely learned a lot so hopefully the future cakes will go better.




Playing in her car walker:

Playing with Chris and Charlie:

With Sarah & Jimmy:

Valentine's Day




No comments:

Post a Comment