Thursday, February 5, 2009

Spam- It's not just for dinner!

I tell ya, I get the funniest emails sometimes. I really do not know how people fall for these things. And there are people who do! It's so scary! For instance, today I received a very important email from a Mr. Chi-lin Ling, executive director of the Bank of Taipei. Apparently one of his clients, a Mr. Thabit Alwan, who is an Iraqi merchant, has made a deposit of $17.3 million. Mr. Ling has just learned that Mr. Alwan and his family were killed in the Iraq war. Such a tragic story. And I'm supposed to contact Mr. Ling ASAP as I stand to inherit this sizeable fortune! Hot dog!
Last week I got an email from FedEx-Nigeria! Apparently I have a package there worth 80 thousand Great British Pounds Sterling! I have won an email lottery! All I have to do is contact Mr. Fred Koko at the head dispatch office and give him all my personal information, pay 60 Great British Pounds Sterling and my fortune will be here in 24 hours!
I am so going to stop buying lottery tickets! I have already inherited millions, and have won an email lottery that I didn't even sign up for and look at all the dough I'm rolling in!! I do hope that you are blessed with such fortunes as well. I know times are getting tough! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment