Thursday, February 26, 2009

Birthday Blunder

For my birthday on Tuesday, I wanted to have dinner at the Black Bull in Hobson with Tim and my parents. We headed to Stanford early because mom wanted us to install a skylight in the bathroom and we were also going to help dad sheetrock the ceiling in his shop. I had eaten pretty light that day because I was planning on having some appetizers and some cheesecake for dessert, so I made sure to save some room! As we were nearing Hobson, we were planning on what appetizers to get because we all were getting pretty darn hungry. We drove up, and the dining room was closed!!! So disappointing. So, we decided to keep on driving to Lewistown and have dinner at The Mint. I did have to snack on a mint on the way since my tummy was quite angry with me. We checked in with the hostess and she told us it would be a half hour wait. In Lewistown! On a Tuesday! So, we decided to wait and have a drink before dinner. When we finally got seated, and finally got service, we did not hesitate with the ordering! We had some deliscious artichoke/spinach dip and some deep fried shrimp. Dinner was fantastical. We had no room for dessert, but we got some to go! Even though dinner was a bit later than we had planned, it was worth the wait!

Just wanted to show a picture of the beautiful bench that dad made for me. So talented!

No comments:

Post a Comment