Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Messy Business

Yesterday we finally started on the project that we have been putting off for almost 2 years-- sealing the foundation. It didn't take us long at all to "dig in".

While Tim was digging, I was doing some landscaping. I cleaned out the beds and put some new bushes in and added landscaping rocks.

That pretty much took care of yesterday! Today we sealed the foundation and were able to start backfilling. It's going way faster than planned which is really good. But boy do we have a mess! The soil is pretty much pure clay-- just a sticky mucky mess. It's also fun that the house is on one of the busiest streets in Lewistown.

We had sold a recliner to a lady at our garage sale on Saturday, and she was coming to pick it up today. She drove right past our house because she didn't recognize it with all the dirt and gravel piles in front of it! I have some better pictures of all the mess on my camera that I left in town. These are just pictures from my phone. Stay tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment