Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Across the State

I've really been putting on the miles lately, and boy do I feel like it! Last week we went to Billings and I took part in the Women's Run. I know what you're thinking, no I did not run! I walked! I did the 2k. It's a pretty fun race. Joni and I did it last year, but I flew solo this year.

This past weekend, Tim and I went to Helena and stayed with his sister and brother-in-law. We participated in the Susan G. Komen Race For the Cure. Tim signed us up for the 5k! It started and ended at the Capital. It was a really fun time. Our friends are runners, so we caught up with them at the end!
Then on Sunday, I drove to Missoula from Helena. My friend Sarah was scheduled to be induced with her second baby early Monday morning, so I drove over to be with her. She was supposed to go in at 5 a.m. But as fate would have it, she went into labor at about midnight! It's funny how things work out like that. It was a good delivery, and little Charlie Michael arrived at 5:34 a.m. He weighed in at a whopping 9 lbs. 15 oz! He was 22" long. They are all home now and doing very well. I'm so thankful that I could be there during delivery. I was there for the birth of their first son Christopher. Congratulations Sarah & Jimmy and thanks for letting me be apart of this special occasion!

So hopefully I will be staying put for the next two weeks. We leave for our honeymoon in Costa Rica on June 2nd, and I am so not prepared yet!!

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your honeymoon!!! We will be thinking of you guys!

    ReplyDelete