Friday, January 23, 2009

Plumbing and Pepsi- Not a Good Mix!



We have been working on the plumbing in the house. Today we were in the basement running the cold water pex tubing. We had gone to Pizza Hut for lunch and as you always do at Pizza Hut, you have a Pepsi with lunch. (Except for Tim- hardcore Mountain Dew!) For some unknow reason this particular Pepsi went straight to my head! Maybe because I hadn't slept well last night and was pretty tired. Anyway I was feeling pretty silly and was dancing around to the music and just being a weirdo. I was helping Tim put a section of tubing up and it flick out of my hands and hit me in the face. Thank goodness I was wearing my glasses! Then I got to thinking, what if I would have lost my eye? That would be horrible! Then I thought, well Benjie and I could go to support groups together. Whoever doesn't know- our dog is blind in one eye. Then I started thinking of all the money I would save on contacts! Then instead of glasses, I could wear a monacle! Oh how classy I would be with a monacle! I would be like the Monopoly Guy! Come to think of it, this temporary silliness probably could have been started with the fumes of the primer and pipe glue we were using. Very potent stuff! Well, luckily for Tim this little charade didn't last too long-- but probably long enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment